C.E.R.E.S. Remediation Solutions That Work
Supplier and Manufacturer of Soil and Groundwater Remediation Products in the United States and Internationally. C.E.R.E.S. strives for excellence and reliability by investing in product development, offering clients treat-ability studies and remediation design technical support services, while simultaneously growing our international distribution partners and manufacturing locations to accommodate international clients delivery.
C.E.R.E.S. offers Turn-Key services for remediation implementation in the United States and technical support oversight for international client projects. We have provided detailed guidance and technical support in the design, development, planning, and implementation of soil and groundwater remediation projects for many contaminant types for clients in North and South America, Central America, Europe, Australia, China, Africa, and India over the years. We are proud to say that our clients are repeat customers!
Customers decide to work with C.E.R.E.S. for the following reasons:
- Purchase remediation chemistries and reagents, Zero Valent Iron (ZVI) or other in situ chemical reduction solutions, and benefit from our technical support to ensure maximum success with our products.
- To engineer site specific solutions for soil and groundwater remediation. CERES takes a wholistic approach inclusive of geology, hydrogeology, soil chemistry and soil physical properties in the development of site specific solutions.
- Receive free evaluations of project sites considering remediation goals for contaminants including heavy metals, solvents, petroleum, emerging compounds or others.
- Achieve HIGHER confidence and REDUCE uncertainty of the selected approach and technology.
- Find a partner in developing and reliably achieving a successful remediation solution that DOES NOT require costly repeat field remediation implementation events.
- Provide technology performance assessments and application designs inclusive of bench scale studies or pilot trial design support.
- Help support regulatory requests and applications. CERES was founded by consultants so we can help you with workplans, permits, or other processes required to bring your remediation solution to the stakeholders with confidence.
- Receive motivated and timely remediation performance assessment feedback, guidance and technical assistance from performance monitoring results. We will and can stamp the documents since we proudly stand by our engineering and science driven solutions.
Let’s get started
Contact us to receive our project evaluation and design form we use to collect relevant information about your project goals, limitations and site conditions. You know your site best, so take a few minutes to provide us the requested information. This step also ensures we are both on the same page.
We take tremendous pride in our work and the quality of our products and are completely committed to helping you fulfill your project remediation goals and objectives. We go the extra mile to make sure we have your interests and needs front of mind including when it comes time to delivery and field scheduling. What kind of partner would we be if we didn’t use white gloves to ensure the highest level and best known service in our industry?
We know that the success of your soil and groundwater remediation projects are extremely important to your client and reflect on your reputation. As your partner, we also take on that responsibility and your goals become our goals so our interests are aligned. Getting it right the first time on that project, means choosing the remediation product intended for the approach that is most biogeochemically appropriate for your site. CERES Corporation can help you get there because we are committed to your long-term success and developing a long term successful and trusted client/supplier relationship with you.